News:

Look at this spiffy theme!

 

Brain Garbage/Recycling

Started by RT-55J, Tue, 2024 - 10 - 01, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jengeth

I never watched Little Whimper Fact, but I did see the Titus Laugh Edit, and that's about all I needed to see.

neen


neen


neen


RT-55J

Terrifying Thought: If Dr. McNinja came out today it would be released on WebToon.

Jengeth

MY wife HAS burned THE scramBLED eggs
THE dog JUST bit MY leg
MY teenAGE daughTER ran Away
MY fine YOUNG son JUST turned OUT gay

AND it WOULD be Okay ON aNY oTHER day
AND it WOULD be Okay ON aNY oTHER day
AND it WOULD be Okay ON aNY oTHER day
AND it WOULD be Okay ON aNY oTHER day

neen


RT-55J

The problem with videogame remake culture is that people are always wanting yet another synoptic gospel while over here I'm thirsting for another Johannine gospel. #SuperMarioTheodicy