News:

Look at this spiffy theme!

 

???

Started by Jengeth, Mon, 2026 - 10 - 05, 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jengeth

Here comes a new challenger:

Jengeth

I expanded my ROM and checked out Ridley's Hideout...

Looks like the lava got corrupted in the process. Nothing I can't fix, of course!

Jengeth

Hey wait a minute, that looks familiar...



Oh. Oh no.

RT-55J

idk why norfair lava gets corrupted when expanding the rom, but it's an easy fix

Jengeth

Yep, just a simple 2x8 pattern using one row of 00 combos followed by 1 row of 01s.

RT-55J

hey @Jengeth.

I thought you should know that ClaireDiviner is beginning a journey to play every Nestroid hack on MetConst:

https://www.twitch.tv/clairediviner

(she recently finished playing every Super Metroid hack on the site)

Jengeth

Shit, sounds like I have some competition.

She's gonna win anyway. I take my sweet time doing things.

Although maybe I could spin something up in time to get played...

RT-55J

dew it

(lemme know if u need a tester)

Jengeth

I like to do things in layers, so I've went ahead and drawn a shitty map. I've decided to put it here for everyone's amusement.