News:

Look at this spiffy theme!

Introduce Yourself!

Started by RT-55J, Mon, 2024 - 09 - 30, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT-55J

New users, please introduce yourself in this topic (doing so is required for posting).

Tell us what brings you here, your favorite foods, what you like doing, how long you've been around the block, and whatever else you are willing and able to divulge.

neen

my name is neen, i can be seen, in this chair i am lean
ing back, i had a snack, test post please ignore

veni-vidi-ascii

Hello, it's me veni vidi ascii. I like games and coding etc.

I'm here on personal invitation from this site's longstanding founder.

As far as my age, I had a geocities website when I was eleven, back when it was legal to have a geocities website at that age.

eska

hello i'm "eska"

i'm just ducking my head in to see a new forum

i used to really love a lamington but i don't eat cake so often these days

i love to fret!!

RT-55J

so many new faces here!!! :o :o :o

welcome welcome everyone!

Tulpa

I am tulpa here to pop my head in and see what's happening

RT-55J

Hi Tulpa, sorry to make you do that.

AspiringTricknologist

AspiringTricknologist here. Got sort of trashed after a shift of substitute teaching while using a new computer and browsing neocities, thought it was neat that you made a forum to go along with your site. Good work, homie

RT-55J

Thank you! :D

Setting this forum up was a major learning experience for me. I wish I had documented the process a bit better, but I'm glad I could manage to handle all of the command-line stuff needed to get this working on my own.

AlbertoBallzman

Hello,

This is Alberto. I am old, and I like Indian food and programming... and music... and math... and being pretentious

neen

Cania

I am Cania, nonbinary flim flam floating on the world wide ocean. I like forums. My computer is in my basement but I hung pastel rainbow fluffy blankets everywhere and put up RGB gamer lights so it's actually quite nice down here.

neen

that sounds cozy :3