SABS Forum

Public => Creation => Topic started by: Jengeth on Mon, 2026 - 10 - 05, 07:00 PM

Title: ???
Post by: Jengeth on Mon, 2026 - 10 - 05, 07:00 PM
Here comes a new challenger:
Title: Re: ???
Post by: Jengeth on Mon, 2026 - 10 - 05, 07:27 PM
I expanded my ROM and checked out Ridley's Hideout...

Looks like the lava got corrupted in the process. Nothing I can't fix, of course!
Title: Re: ???
Post by: Jengeth on Mon, 2026 - 10 - 05, 07:28 PM
Hey wait a minute, that looks familiar...

(https://i.imgur.com/nm68Tpp.png)

Oh. Oh no.
Title: Re: ???
Post by: RT-55J on Mon, 2026 - 10 - 05, 08:47 PM
idk why norfair lava gets corrupted when expanding the rom, but it's an easy fix
Title: Re: ???
Post by: Jengeth on Mon, 2026 - 10 - 05, 08:57 PM
Yep, just a simple 2x8 pattern using one row of 00 combos followed by 1 row of 01s.
Title: Re: ???
Post by: RT-55J on Wed, 2026 - 10 - 07, 05:48 PM
hey @Jengeth.

I thought you should know that ClaireDiviner is beginning a journey to play every Nestroid hack on MetConst:

https://www.twitch.tv/clairediviner

(she recently finished playing every Super Metroid hack on the site)
Title: Re: ???
Post by: Jengeth on Wed, 2026 - 10 - 07, 09:02 PM
Shit, sounds like I have some competition.

She's gonna win anyway. I take my sweet time doing things.

Although maybe I could spin something up in time to get played...
Title: Re: ???
Post by: RT-55J on Wed, 2026 - 10 - 07, 10:00 PM
dew it

(lemme know if u need a tester)
Title: Re: ???
Post by: Jengeth on Thu, 2026 - 10 - 08, 04:45 PM
I like to do things in layers, so I've went ahead and drawn a shitty map. I've decided to put it here for everyone's amusement.