SABS Forum

Site => Site Updates => Topic started by: RT-55J on Wed, 2026 - 08 - 12, 07:50 PM

Title: [2026-8-12] Comics: 2026 Backlog
Post by: RT-55J on Wed, 2026 - 08 - 12, 07:50 PM
QuoteHowdy!

Metroid's 40th anniversary was last week, so I wanted to post an anniversary comic just for the occasion.

However

I realized that I had a backlog of like 9 funny images that I wanted to upload.

...and one of them I wanted to redraw. (You'll see that one tomorrow.)

So, uh, apologies for the delay. (You'll see the 40th anniversary comic here in two days.)

Anyhow, the goods:
  • An artist's depiction of when I get you (https://samarantes.neocities.org/works/comics/0022.html)
  • A horror beyond mortal comprehension (https://samarantes.neocities.org/works/comics/0023.html)
  • A normal RPG inventory (https://samarantes.neocities.org/works/comics/0024.html)

I'll be uploading these in batches of three. (See you tomorrow.)
Title: Re: [2026-8-12] Comics: 2026 Backlog
Post by: RT-55J on Thu, 2026 - 08 - 13, 07:59 PM
ADDENDUM: 2026-08-13

QuoteWe got more images for the comics backlog, including the extra special redraw I just finished the other day:

  • An expression of my encroaching boomerhood (https://samarantes.neocities.org/works/comics/0025.html)
  • A demonstration of cutting edge grafx (https://samarantes.neocities.org/works/comics/0026.html)
  • Something not reposted by Jeff Gerstmann (https://samarantes.neocities.org/works/comics/0027.html)

See you tomorrow for a belated celebration of Metroid's 40th.
Title: Re: [2026-8-12] Comics: 2026 Backlog
Post by: RT-55J on Sat, 2026 - 08 - 15, 03:20 PM
ADDENDUM: 2026-08-15

QuoteOops I meant to post these bits last night, but I was distracted:

  • Something I made immediately after hearing some news leak (https://samarantes.neocities.org/works/comics/0028.html)
  • Something I'm glad I didn't post to Reddit (https://samarantes.neocities.org/works/comics/0029.html)
  • A comic for Metroid's 40th birthday (https://samarantes.neocities.org/works/comics/0030.html)

Okay I'm all caught up now. You may now resume doing whatever you do normally (though maybe it's presumptive of me to assume you do things in normal ways).